1.Personal information that we collect and use
When you download any of our resources on this website or purchase a software we generally collect the following personal information when requested:
– Contact details: your name, postal and electronic address and telephone number;
– Professional data: your profession, professional number, telephone number, email address;
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
– provide you with access and assistance to the goods and services that you have ordered or requested.
– contact you regarding the goods and services you request.
– send you information about other goods and services that may be of interest to you.
– You can visit our website without disclosing any personal information about yourself.
If you would like a free report, we ask that you provide your name and email address so that we can deliver it to you. If you are registering for a distance training or demonstration, we ask that you provide your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number so that we can register and provide the services you require. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner. We limit access to your personal information to those who really need to know it. Persons processing your information will only act in an authorized manner and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
The responsible of treatments undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user being informed and to respect the purposes for which this data has been collected. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the responsible of treatment undertakes to inform the user by any means.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time and when we do so, we will notify you via updates to this website. When we collect and use personal information about you, we are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which applies globally and we are responsible for processing this personal information for the purposes of applying these laws.
2. How to contact us
If you wish to contact our Data Protection Officer, send an e-mail to
– Offering you content sharing features via social media sharing buttons
– Allow us to measure the audience with Google Analytics
– Display personalized content, present you with advertisements or send you information adapted to your interests on our sites or
outside our sites when you browse the Internet