KickstartWork Brain - Computer Interface Simulation
Product for Doctors & Therapists
Death anxiety is anxiety caused by thoughts of one's own death. Death anxiety can also be defined as a "feeling of dread, apprehension or solicitude (anxiety) when one thinks of the process of dying, or ceasing to 'be'". Thanatophobia is commonly referred to as the fear of death. More specifically, it can be a fear of death or a fear of the dying process. It's natural for someone to worry about their own health as they age. It's also common for someone to worry about their friends and family after they're gone.
Sometime anxiety also caused by death-recent thought-content, which might be classified within a clinical setting by a psychiatrist as morbid and/or abnormal, which for classification pre-necessitates a degree of anxiety which is persistent and interferes with everyday functioning.
KickstartWork Metaphysics Healing programming help in understanding the most important concept of everything - called LIFE. True knowledge brings peace and help reducing the level of anxiety. The KickstartWork Brain - Computer simulation program content is mixture of content available in ancient texts such as Yoga Vashistha & Advaita.
A. Brain-Computer Interface based healing solution recommended for:
01. Anyone suffering from Fear of Death
02. Anyone suffering from Fear of Judged after Death
03. Anyone suffering from Hell anxiety. Hell anxiety is not related to dogmatism, religious fundamentalism, or overall religiosity, but primarily hinged on self-rated probability of going to Hell and belief in free will.
B. Video Programming - Premium Topics Covered under healing / therapy:
01. Life & Afterlife as defined in Ancient Texts such as Yoga Vashistha.
02. Life - Nothing really exist - You are only living a dream.
03. You are simulating within a massive intelligent simulation called LIFE.
04. Real you - is a brain, who is driving this body.
05. Life is artificial, your personal & overall reality is just a simulation.
06. You are here, in this world to experience & learn from this reality.
07. Concept of free will in simulation.
09. An observer in this reality.
10. Concept of judging in simulation.
C. Interaction with VR Simulations to prove above points (With Brain - Computer Interface):
01. Virtual Reality Interaction 1 - Life is Artificial - Digital Simulation
02. Virtual Reality Interaction 2 - Let one control things with brain power - Brain & Computer Interface Simulation
03. Virtual Reality Interaction 3 - You are just an observer in this world - Digital Simulation
Complete customized scenarios, according to requirements can also be provided at a very nominal charges. This product will be available to Doctors, Therapists only. Licenses also available for Hospitals, clinics, military bases and academic centers.